Sunday, March 12, on the Foreshore from 11:00 am till 5:00 pm
Hooked on Lakes Entrance is a celebration of the amazing seafood that is available in Lakes Entrance. The day will include:
- Cooking demonstrations by Alejandro Savoria (Pastuso, Melbourne) & Matt McCarthy (Chateau Yering, Yarra Valley)
- A cook off between our local MP's
- Pop up food stalls showcasing local seafood at its best
- The Feast on East @ Hooked on Lakes Entrance Bar featuring a selection of local beer, wine, cider and juices
- Fishing demonstrations and tours.
The event will be held on the Lakes Entrance foreshore taking in Cunningham Arm and the Lakes Entrance Footbridge. Access to the food stalls and bar will be $4 per person, kids $2. Access to the demonstrations and cook off will be free.
Photography by Instagram/@foodcornish Check out Richard Cornish's 6 reasons to Visit Lakes Entrance in The Age - www.theage.com.au Spectrum today!